7.01.2012

The arrival of River

Again, I have neglected my dear old blog!
BUT, I must say these last two months have literally flown by.
July 1st, really????

I have so much to catch up on with photoshoots, Project House, etc, but my biggest news is this little guy:
Welcome grandbaby #2, River Jacob on June 16th in the wee hours of the morning.

I know it's normal to think your own are more beautiful, but really, is he not the most precious thing ever????


I mean look at that sweet smile! :)


Here he is with his sweet momma! 
I've never seen anyone so excited to become a Mom. I know she is going to be a great one too. 


And, here I am in Grammy Blissdom! 
I am truly blessed to have these babies in my life. 
I just hope I can be a good Grammy to them. 


I want to teach them family values, Christian values, how to make messes...then clean them up,
fun arts & crafts, snuggling, silly songs & dances, that it's okay to cry, and how to love unconditionally.


My heart is full!

1 comment:

Brooke D. said...

We are so lucky to have you in our lives. My little man is so blessed to have the best family. :)