10.09.2011

5211-41

So I was going for an old glamorous Hollywood feel in this week's photo.  I thought my Mom had an old pair of cat-eye style glasses (she used to wear them back in the day) but alas we could not find them. :( 

We did find my old pair of Ray-Ban Wayfarer style shades though so I decided those would be as old school as I was getting for this shot. 

I obviously did some post editing on this one to give it a dramatic feel. 

Oh and remember me showing you my branding last week for my photo stuff?  Well, I worked on my site yesterday and thought I'd hook it up here. My blog will probably undergo a facelift to emphasize my photography, but I have not given up on Clever Notions either.  I hope to pick up my crochet hook soon and crank out some crochet candy flowers.  I also have some headbands in various stages of production so I will have some ready soon. 

If you know me at all, you know I am constantly trying new things and starting new projects.  This photography thing, though, is something I've been working toward for awhile.  It was not something I could just plunge into all at once. 

Any advice you want to give is welcome so feel free! Click my logo below to see what I've got so far.


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I sooooooooooooo love love love that photo of you! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Lisa McB said...

Girlfriend, you be looking HOT!

:-) Lisa

Jen said...

it looks great!!!! yippeeeeee!!!