9.24.2011

5211-36, 37 & 38

Once again, here I am playing catch-up on my 52 week project.  I feel so bad for neglecting the 52WP blog and flickr group, but life will go on.  I know there are several people still going strong with their project and so I'm certainly happy about that.  

Here are the last 3 weeks worth of shots...

Week 36: Planking

Week 37: Remembering 9/11 and praying for our Nation
 Week 38: Smile!

So once again, I will say that I hope to get back on track with m blogging...of course we all know I've said that many times before! :\

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee these!! LOVE that pig one...and the "SMILE" on your finger! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Marit said...

You put a smile on my face with the planking photo... and the 'smile pic' made me smile even wider... love these photos!!