4.10.2011

something dandy

If you have read my blog in the past you know home much I adore sunsets.  Well, I looked out a couple of evenings ago and the sky had this beautiful pinkish hue so I grabbed the camera to capture some images.  Those types of lighting situations always make everything look amazing.

Here are a few of the shots.  
I call this one "naked dandelions"! ;)  
The wind has robbed them from their pretty cotton tops. 
(I did do some post editing on this one)


The rest of these are just bumped a little bit. 
The color was so pretty there was no need for much!


This time of year is truly DANDY! 
It has felt so good to hold my camera again and see the world through my viewfinder. 

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee these! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jamie said...

gorgeous! good for you for getting out with your camera again :)

Unknown said...

beautiful!