4.08.2011

5211-13 & 14

Well, I suppose it's time to dust this thing off and post something!

I have been so absent from anything creative, reading my favorite blogs, posting here and  barely doing my 52 week picture! About all I've done online is Facebook and Twitter...mostly because they are on my phone.

However, I am hoping things are turning around!  Memaw is finally home after 3 months and 2 weeks.  Praise the Lord for his Mercy on her and Bless her for her Faith in God and strong will to live! It has been a roller coaster and one that we are hoping will just stay on a straight line for awhile. 

I decided I would start by going ahead and posting the last two weeks of my 52 week project.

This first one is a little triptych of my groovy dance moves! ;) I love to dance and decided I should try to capture that somehow. I was in front of a window so there was a bright light behind me - thus the washed out look around my silhouette. 


After a long weekend of one thing after another, my energy was on empty so I decided since I spend at least 40 hours a week at work, mostly at my desk, I should capture that somehow.  Thus Week 14:
Definitely not my favorite, but I love how it also captured part of my little camera collection, my letterpress print and all the little things I surround myself with each day.  I look pretty rough, but mind you this was at the end of the day right before going home and it had been a crazy Monday. I had jury duty, got stuck in pouring down rain, and faced a huge to-do list when I finally got to the office, so I was pooped!

Hopefully it won't be another 2 weeks before I post again.

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and happy to hear that MIL is home! YAY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)