11.23.2010

Week 47

So my friend, Blayne over at bmedia is also a wonderful photographer and does wonders (obviously) with editing.  This is my Week 47 - taken by me, and edited by Blayne with his specialty ------> Black and White. 

Thanks Blayne!  The results are awesome.
Along with photography, Blayne offers web services and consultation. 
Check out his site for more info...



Oh and thanks for all the suggestions on the necklace - Bekka's "oh snap" seemed to be the most popular and I'm seriously leaning that way!   Thanks Bekka! :)

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That is a STUNNING photo of you Kim! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marit said...

Georgeous photo Kim! DOn't you just love black and white photos??!!!

B. Allan Stewart said...

Thanks for the comments Kim. We will have to do it again. Retouching someone else's photography is very refreshing.

Bekka said...

I'm honored! :)
Love the photo...seriously gorgeous!