10.16.2010

Cardinal Sin

It dawned on me that I had posted my headbands in my Etsy, but never blogged about it!
Geesh, that's like the Cardinal Sin, right?


One of these days I'll get back on track with my blogging.
*pinky promise*

I have several of these going right now in many different designs...time is just working against me (or maybe it's my age, I'm not sure)!


If you are an Arkansas Razorback fan, this is a must have!
And if you are not....Well....you should be! ;0)  WPS! 
(That's Woo Pig Sooiee for you non-Hog fans)


 Available with red base or white



Girls can be hunters too, and there is no reason you can be cute in the woods, right?



Love vintage?  I have several great fabric choices in the works.


Great looking and fashionable colors and prints are also happening.


If you have a particular color or theme you might be interested in, let me know.

Oh, I will be having a giveaway coming up too. 
Giveaways are good right?

Meantime, check out Clever Notions Etsy. I still have some Crochet Candy available too -

7 comments:

Unknown said...

SO cute friend! Love them!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee these Kim! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

DARLING headbands, Kim!

Hope you have GREAT week! :-)

Bekka said...

Oh dear! The camo is just too cute! :)

Marit said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!! And yes, about time flying by to soon - I have the same. Must definitely be the age *sigh*

Toyin O. said...

Very pretty.

http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Pretty, pretty stuff!! I'm off to check out your shop... :)