7.21.2010

Week 29

This is undoubtedly one of my favorite shots from my 52 week project!
I have titled it Watermelon Smile!


I love the color of that background sheet with the watermelon. 
It just screams summer! 

I seem to have a food and beverage theme going with the Raspberry Lemonade 
last week and the watermelon this week.  
Both are just good old fashioned refreshing summertime treats.  

What is your favorite summertime treat?  

I challenge you to take a little self portrait enjoying that treat.  

Link me up in the comments. 
(might be a little something in it for you.)  ;)

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!!! This is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

sarah said...

this is such a cute pic of you!! LOVE! :)

i'd say.... hmmm.... ice cream? ;)

hugs!

Deana said...

Love watermelon in the summer. Adorable photo! Love it!

And your comment to me yesterday made me LOL!

Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

I have been quite uninspired to take photos of myself lately(well, not only lately, most of the time), so I don't have a photo, but my new cool treat is my specially brewed iced coffee from my keurig! :) It's divine!

Bekka said...

Aren't you clever? :) Love it!