12.31.2009

Two Weeks??

I'm not sure I've ever gone that long without blogging!

I don't know what's wrong with me lately, but I have not been motivated to create, blog or even take pictures! *GASP*  {{{Crazy, I know!}}}}

Anyway, I thought I needed to at least acknowledge ye olde blog on this last day of 2009.  I cannot believe how fast this year has flown by, seriously!
dec 25
Christmas was great - pretty low-key.
I'm enjoying my vacation and dread it coming to an end on Monday.  Booooooo.
Christmas Eve
Today is Alex's 18th birthday- which is completely unbelievable.
Alex and Jessy
Resolutions & goals for 2010?  not really.

I simply want to be a better ME.  that's all.

I'm still working on my December Daily.
I was almost to the giving up point, but I trudged on and will complete it.

I also completed Memaw's little book for her birthday using the December mini from Crazy Daisy Kit. Co. I will be back with pictures of that.
Memaws 90th
Speaking of Crazy Daisy...there are still December kits available and these would be great to scrap your Christmas pictures! 

They girls are taking January off so there will be no January kits...I know, I'm sad too, but I'm sure February kits will not disappoint!

If you have a subscription, it won't effect that at all.   Also if you fan Crazy Daisy on Facebook or follow on Twitter, you can take $5 off your order!  How cool is that????  Check out the details on this  blogpost.

1 comment:

Deana said...

Cute photos, Kim!

Hope you have a VERY HAPPY & PROSPEROUS 2010!

Hugs...