11.25.2009

so thankful

I'm not a big card maker, except for the cards I'm selling in my Etsy, but I decided to whip this one up with my November Crazy Daisy Kit Co. I sent this one to my Granny to let her know just how thankful I am for her. 
so thankful
Had to join the bandwagon of thankfulness on the blogisphere:
  • my faith in Jesus Christ
  • the power of prayer
  • my family
  • my friends - online & IRL
  • my job 
  • my church family
  • my God given talents
  • my Angus dog
  • my camera and love of photography
  • the freedom of speech that this blog allows - nobody to correct my spelling, punctuation or use of abbreviations.
  • my design team work with Crazy Daisy Kit Co. - it has been such a blessing & a treat!
  • water
  • my health 
  • food to eat & a roof over my head
  • my love of food (sometimes too much) ;)
  • all of the inspiration that is right here at my fingertips on the world wide web.  
So thankful for so much.  
Best wishes to you and yours.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so thankful for YOU! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

i'm thankful for that beautiful list u made and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that card! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hehehehehehe....this ONE'S for U babe! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

http://thetuckerwolekclan.blogspot.com/2009/11/because-i-truly-believe-our-talents-are.html