11.11.2009

Giving

So for consistency's sake, I just thought I would do everything several days late this week!
For instance, the Fall Prompting prompt that I have been posting on the weekend that I totally forgot about.

I just know people have been sitting on the edge of their seats to find out the prompt.  My phone has literally been ringing off the hook with inquiries!

Okay, okay, I'll just get to it.  The prompt is "Giving".

How appropriate I thought since today was Veteran's Day.

Who else is more giving than our Country's vets?
All gave some, Some gave all.
Took this at our community's American Veteran's Memorial during the Veteran's Day ceremony today.

Get out your camera, dust it off, and join in the fun at our Flickr group: Fall Prompting

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)