11.29.2009

Cyber Monday Free Shipping

So in honor of Cyber Monday tomorrow, I'm offering free shipping on my JOY notecards through midnight tomorrow (Central time). 


There is also time to order prints for Christmas, but time in ticking on these if you want custom framing.

Let me know ASAP if you want a quote or if you want to order prints and get your own frame (recommended in lieu of trying to ship a large frame).



I encourage you to buy handmade for your gift giving!  There are lots of Cyber Monday sales over at Etsy.  I'm truly amazed at the quality and craftsmanship that I have found on Etsy.  It is truly a place to find that one of a kind gift for everyone on your list!




2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

shaking my head and WONDERING why oh why can't TODAY be payday!!??!! UGH!!! Someday my Kim...I WILL be getting a frame from U!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Michelle said...

Those notecards are so lovely! :)