9.04.2009

random post as I'm walking out the door

Getting ready to head out the door for the long weekend at......

wait for it.


...


...


...


You guessed it....


A horseshow!

Whoopppeeee!

Can you feel my excitement?

No really, it will be fine. I just feel like I'm getting the "crud" and I've had a crazy busy week and feel so tired. I just hope I can muster up the "get-up-and-go" to take it all in over the next few days.

Anyway, I did want to post a couple of layouts from the September Crazy Daisy Kit Co. kit....total awesomeness btw!

I've been meaning to scrap a page about Alex's great softball team, this was perfect paper to show those off.That little rhinestone in the middle of the "a" in softball was laying on my table - a remnant of putting stones on Alex's new show jacket I made. (Pics to follow of the jacket on Alex in action!)
This page is more about what the words on the page say.
I'm really striving to rely more on my faith in God for everything, and I thought this was the perfect way to say it -
The photo was taken earlier this year on an early morning walk at the beautiful nature trail at Gaston's Resort. I was there for a meeting. I took my camera and took loads of pictures on my walk, but I decided I needed to capture myself in there somewhere so I used my handy dandy remote! :)
Wishing everyone a safe & fun holiday weekend!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are AMAZING Kim!!!!! WOW!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

♥ BOTH LO's... Step Out On Faith is especially beautiful! Good look with the horse show this weekend.... can't wait to see the jacket in all it's glory!


Have a GREAT weekend, Kim, & don't even think about getting the sickies! :-)

Lynne said...

I'm just getting over the crud myself...hopefully yours will be short! Have a great holiday wknd.

sarah said...

LOVE these layouts. love the faith one. beautiful stuff!

have fun at the horseshow!

hope you have a great weekend as well!

hugs,
sarah.

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

what a great softball layout!!!
and LOVE the journaling on your step out in faith layout....you go girl!
xo

Ashley said...

Wow those layouts are fantastic!!!

Please stop by my blog and enter some fun giveaways. I've got a really great one that's ending today for a kid's outfit valued at $113! I really need to get some more entries for it, so I'd really appreciate your help! And you have a good chance of winning too!!! :)