5.23.2009

Yeah Baby

What a fantastic morning!
Me & my cup-o-joe sat outside and felt the warmth of the God's beautiful morning light.
It's going to be a good day. I can just tell.
Just like Angus is looking forward to see what he will get into next, I want to grab this weekend by the horns and enjoy what I can find.
Part of my weekend goal is to take some random photos and thought I would start this morning.
We are attending a little graduation/birthday get together for our friend Dylan today at the river. No, I will probably NOT be sporting a swimsuit just for the record!

Got more accomplished on this list, so I really feel like I can get some much needed R&R the rest of the weekend.
  • sleep past 5AM again today, but up earlier.
  • finish a couple of layouts with my May Crazy Daisy kit. did one!
  • get some sun on my transparent legs. hopefully this will happen today.
  • pick up some graduation gifts.
  • put together the church directory and print a draft before Sunday. got through the C's!
  • pedicure (self-inflicted - I don't like others touching my tootsies)
  • change sheets & do a little laundry.
  • give Angus a bath.
  • take some random pictures just because. plan to do more of this.
I'm really happy to have gotten so much done.
I also did some photo backups which needed to happen.

Added some fun music from my youth to my online playlist: The Cure & Yaz! (total blast from the past!) Even found some Kris Allen on there already! :)

If you are ever interested, head on over to
My playlists. I have gotten a lot of this from other online blogs or sites that I frequent. It's really simple to jack a song from someone list to add to your own. I enjoy a variety, so my second list called "mix" is just that: a huge mix. If you have a playlist, let me know, I would love to hear what you are listening to.

Go ME!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and YAY for items checked off your list!!! And hehehehehe...no bathing suit???? LOL....Me either...like EVER!!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):)

JJ Sobey said...

Angus - what a perfect name for a terrier!!

(and I hear ya on the sleep thing...)

Anonymous said...

I was giggling at your sun for your legs.

love that coffee cup pic