5.05.2009

State Finals Bound

So proud of these girls for making it to the State Finals!
They will play on the Lady'Back Yard field Saturday at UofA
These pics are from yesterday. I unfortunately didn't get to see the semi-final round today.
Anyone can follow the action through a live stream of our local station 104.7 via the Highland Rebel website.
Was very proud of Alex for having an RBI today in the game against Malvern- our girls won 2-0.
They will face Dardanelle in the finals on Saturday.
Just praying the rain will dry up by then!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! This is EXCITING!!!! HOW AWESOME!!! And LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the PHOTOS....of course, being an IDIOT when it somes to sports...I got a little toooooooooooooooo EXCITED when I saw it read UofA....bummer...I thought U meant University of ARIZONA and thought that might mean U'd be in my neck of the woods....but nope....gonna go sulk now!!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)