5.18.2009

brown in review

Our Flickr color fun group did brown (aka doo-doo brown) a couple of weeks ago and this is a mosaic of those photos.
love all the different shades!
{credits below}
1. brown, 2. brown refried beans, 3. brown blouse, 4. chatting ewes, 5. 100_4587 2, 6. cinnamon toast, 7. brown old Old Navy flip flops, 8. brown office decor, 9. Mable and Minnie, 10. brown sunglasses, 11. slate table, 12. Methodist Church, 13. Cup-o-Joe, 14. Not as good as DQ but still yummy, 15. "Horse in Fog" Model Shot, 16. throw pillow, 17. Gator, 18. blowin in the wind, 19. couch cushion, 20. Easter 073, 21. Lonely Tire Swing, 22. brown furniture, 23. Engagement Boots, 24. Ceiling fan, 25. dogsnose

We did black & white last week.
I'll put together that mosaic later.

Feel free to continue to post your color fun pictures to the group.
We are taking a color fun break this week and beginning a new photo fun challenge next week:
Shapes & Texures!
I'll start a new Flickr group for that and let any blog readers who might be interested know when it begins.

Made it through my first 10 hour day today-yay!
30 more hours till an extra loooong weekend. double-yay!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I always get happy when I see these!!! :):):):):):):):):) I loveeeeeeeee that U are doing them! :):):):):):):):):):)

Stephanie said...

Love the mosaic. And I love brown!

Unknown said...

What a cool challenge. I love this!