3.03.2009

happy mail

and it was even the proper color....hot pink!!!!My sweet, sweet friend, Mandie, whom I've never actually met IRL, sent me this sweet handmade card. As much as I love email, Twitter, Facebook and all those great communication tools that technology has brought to life, I still absolutely adore getting a piece of handwritten correspondence in my mailbox.
It is truly delightful to see a nice handwritten envelope in a sea of bills, junk mail and other mailbox paraphernalia.

So how nifty to get this happy mail today.
And how cool that it was just the right color for the color fun this week! :)
But the best part was the sweet sentiment that was included in the message.

Mandie, all I can say is "anytime sister!" :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Umm...can I hire you. Your photo is way better than what it looks like IRL. ;)

thank you so much friend. i can't really say it better than that.