3.18.2009

Green Food

I guess I have had green on the brain this week, what with the Color Fun and St. Patrick's Day and all, I'm even eating green! That along with the fact that I am on my "diet" or in the words of Dr. J, "a food reduction plan". I'm not big on the word diet! Anyway, I grabbed the camera to capture my green photos. Last night's green bell peppers for the one skillet spaghetti dish that we love. and the "oh my goodness yummy" fresh asparagus that I could eat every single day! Okay, so I got a little crafty last weekend and whipped out this page using some of the Retro Modern collection from SIS Boutique.

And I cannot believe I have not reported about my big win!!!!!
OMG, I'm so excited!!!!
Run, don't walk over to
Scrapscene.
I've been getting Angie's daily emails for over and year. She always has the latest products, trends, techniques, and designers....and she has contests to win products and kits.

Guess who won a
Crazy Daisy Kit?
Yep, it was me. Here is a little sneaky peeky of the yumminess! I had never heard of this kit club, but they are cool: each kit has a mini-book.
I love mini-books, so I'm anxious to see it.


She will be starting a new contest tomorrow, so again, go check out Scrapscene.
You might be the next winner!

I took lots of new pictures last Sunday of Im (prounounced "M") the dog. (remember him?) I'll try to get some posted this week...he is so playful & precious!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for you! You're just lucky this week, huh? I noticed that you won the prize over at Kenner Road, too! :)

Karla Rush said...

That asparagus looks so good. Can't wait until I can pick some from the garden!