5.21.2008

American Idol

So so excited that David Cook won tonight!
I had resigned myself that Archuleta would win and that would have been fine too. He is so awesome, but I just thought it would be cool if the "rocker dude" in the group won it finally, I mean let's face it, Chris Daughtry got gypped so bad a few years ago.
Anyway, I'm a diehard AI fan - and have not blogged too much about it but I had to give props to both Davids and all - well most - of the contestants this year. Brooke - love her, Jason - OMG he is awesome! Michael Johns, left way way too soon I thought. Syesha was oozing with talent.
Okay, I'm rambling, but I really, really enjoyed this season and cannot wait to see what comes of these contestants once the dust settles and the tour ends.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a Cook fan also! I'm loving your tulip pics also.

alittlebitofscrap said...

I'm glad David Cook won too! I did want Syesha to make it though. I liked her the best. Now the next reality show to watch for (for me)... Project Runway :)

jeanie oliver said...

Hey there, Miss Kim,
I'm beginning to think we might have been separated at birth!
couldn't have said it better myself.
JeanieO