2.08.2008

Mountain View Damage

Honestly, I'm not familiar enough with the buildings in Mountain View to know exactly what I'm looking at in some of these, but I know there are pictures of the Stone County Medical Center in Mountain View in some of these. We (Ozarka College- where I work) have a facility across from the hospital there in MV that miraculously was not damaged by the storm Tuesday, except for some minor debris. However, our nursing students in MV have their clinicals in the hospital and that part of was destroyed. These pictures were taken by the nursing instructor there and I appreciate her letting me post them for others who might be interested in seeing how horrific the damage was to that area - which by the way, is still without electricity- and probably will be for several more days.




No comments: