1.18.2008

Recap from this week

I've been a little lax in blogging except for posting my daily blessings. This week went pretty darn fast. I have missed my prends Karla and Judy. K was in DC at a meeting and Judy and I have just missed each other. The week was fairly productive workwise.
Finally broke down and got a haircut...brought back my bangs...much needed btw. Feels so much better. I also got the long overdue oil change today.
Received the book Understanding Exposure that we ordered at work and I brought it home to try to read this weekend. It's an awesome read and I already feel like I've learned a lot in the first few pages. Looking forward to reading more.
Also still trying to do my daily bible readings and am staying ahead. Go me!
I'll try to post a "new hair" pic over the weekend.

No comments: