1.19.2008


If only I had shot this 10 minutes before. The sky was gorgeous at sunset today. It looked like a rainbow! Sadly, I didn't have my camera right then, but went back to try and capture it. I think it is still very pretty. I also shot a picture of the moon tonight. After mom called me last night to tell me about the ultra huge ring aroud the moon I couldn't see it, but tonight, wham bam, it was there. Of course snow is in our forecast and it is an old wives tale that a ring is a good indication of snow to come. We'll see if the forecasters get it right. I would like one pretty snow, but then I'm ready for warmer days and flowers and crickets and tree frogs and longer days. I know I'm getting a little ahead of myself and will have to wait a couple more months, but I'm ready!

No comments: