1.26.2008

for the birds...


Not the day, the day was TERRIFIC! But this cute little bird seed thingie-ma-jigger IS for the birds. What a splendid day - it was actually above the freezing mark and the sun was out and I have totally caught a full blown case of spring fever!

Mom & I went to visit Granny, Cindy and Judy today which is always fun. Cindy hung out some bird feeders and we just visited and caught up.
Found out my Uncle Tommy is coming in a couple of weeks so I'm looking forward to that.

Got my T2T February box in the mail today - cannot wait to get the one from Diana. I am sure it will have all kinds of scrappy goodness.

I love this Overlooked project from SIStv's fashionista, Ashley Wren and need to do my page as well as put together my coffee cup photo and story here. You don't have to be a scrapbooker to play along and I welcome anyone to jump in there and give 'er a shot.

No comments: