11.02.2007

yes, I did scrapbook tonight

major +wow+ i know!


I did the Category Stories KC challenge. First time I've ever done that one and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I love their concept of drawing a random winner instead of choosing a favorite. Kind of gives everyone a chance just for doing their challenge. I used the tree photo that I have previously posted a picture of on this blog somewhere below lost in blogginess blogland, along with some masking tape for my journaling.


The other is for one of the Week 5 fashionista challenges over there at Scrap in Style. Specifically, Becca Sutton's challenge of using something you are "saving" for a special LO. I am so bad to do that! I've had this little transparency forEva - why? What in the world am I saving it for? Button? Yes, I have a ton of them, so why not use them? This pink lace and even this paper. So silly to save stuff. Love this pic of Alex - it is also somewhere below in this blog.
I've just gotta start scrapping more, makes me feel so much better! ;D


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your layout! So glad to have found your blog! : )

xoxo,
Becca