8.08.2007

Ruby & Molly


Ruby & Molly
Originally uploaded by kwhitten
Got Ali Edwards "AEzine" in my inbox today and was inspired {as always} by her idea of the Daily Something. I have posted this in Ali's Flickr group by the same name. I took this at work. It was a great day! My good friend and BFF Karla's bday was today. We took her to eat a great lunch at the golf course and a couple of people I work with play guitar and mandolin and decided to have an afternoon watermelon and music break. I captured this picture of Ruby with her mandolin whom she lovingly refers to as Molly. Then we had the most divine homemade chocolate cake made by another friend I work with. Makes me feel so blessed to be surrounded by such talented people whom I consider to be great friends as well. 8.8.07 - Delightful!

No comments: