7.18.2007

Are you really my wedding photographer?

Yes. that is what this picture screams!

My friend Jacki is getting married on Saturday and of all things, I'm the photographer! I'm excited*nervous, and hope everything goes well. We did almost 400 bridal shots yesterday and I'm pleased with the way they turned out. This one was by accident as I had the manual setting for an indoor shot and this was completely candid.

I will post more later, but I would hate for her future hubby, Barry to happen to see the bride online before the wedding. EEK!

1 comment:

jackimarlin said...

WOW! This woman is truly a beauty!! She was so lucky to have you take her wedding photos!

Just kidding! I'm honored that I have made your web page. You did a wonderful job with our photos. We love you for being there for us! And... if you want to add a picture in where I don't look like a horror film extra, go ahead. ; >